Employers will deal with one designated Account Manager who will offer a range of tailored services to meet your needs.
- Access to a bigger pool of job applicants and advertising.
- Recruitment Short listing and arranging interviews, so saving time and money.
- Arranging Job Shadowing and work Experience prior to recruitment so providing a chance to assess suitability.
- Facilitating ongoing mentoring of newly recruited staff to aid retention and reduce turnover.
- Access to events with the opportunity to meet new business customers.
- The opportunity to hear about up to date information about changes to legislation, new initiatives in Sheffield and regionally and potential funding.
- The Chance to promote your products and services.
- Opportunities to learn about involvement in publicly funded projects.
- Access to training for staff at reduced rates.
- Arranging apprenticeships, including advice on creating an opportunity, short listing candidates for your apprenticeship and arranging off the job training.
- Access to seminars/workshops to help develop and upskill your staff at discounted rates.
- One Point of contact to a range of business support which can reduce absenteeism.
- Provide help with Marketing.
- Advice about new legislation affecting your business.
- Provide website development assistance.
- The opportunity to advertise/promote your business via the Forum’s website, e-newsletter and local advertising sites.
- Access to seminars and workshops on subjects which can help with Business Development or are about new legislation that will impact on your business.